Front Step Photography


Front Step Photography 




A great opportunity to record your family's memories in this pandemic for FREE.


Hi everyone! I'm doing a photography project called The Front Steps Project.
With so many feeling isolated or disconnected from friends, family and the rest of the world these days, something as simple as a happy photograph can help keep us going. It is open to anyone in Sudbury, Suffolk and local surrounding areas, Long Melford, Acton, Cornard etc.

I'm not accepting any money for this at all. It's completely Free. It's a pay-it-forward aspect. I am asking people to pay it forward in any positive way that they can, so they can either make a donation to a local charity or.. just help a neighbour out.

Here's how it works: 


 First Make a booking via my Facebook pageDiverse Capture Photography

 I will then contact you with a day and approximate time. A text just before I arrive. I will pull up to the house, to the path or driveway ... stop, beep the horn and then you would come out on your front step and I will either be in my car shooting, or step out of the car while maintaining a safe distance of at least 3 meters at all times. 

You will receive one image for use on social media available for free via download from my website. If you wish you can also purchase your photo in high resolution also available on website. all images are posted on my facebook page too.

 It will only take 5-10 minutes. Go for a standard family portrait or go for silly? dressing gowns, fancy dress, Make signs and hold them up with what you want to say, awesome! Want your family pets in the picture? Woof & meow! Lets have fun with it.

 I'm trying to bring some joy to people in a hard time and document this local community during the coronavirus isolation.

Limited spaces available.

More info on my website: Diverse Capture Photography

Comments